15 de octubre de 2008

If I don't have a nervous breakdown by the end of the week I'm going to be very, very surprised

I took my beer out of my fridge
and it was already pointless...
Radio nazi's waves had turned it
into a tasteless yellow fluid
that could no longer hold my inner self.
So, yes, I have to go back to the kitchen,
and the window lets the alien language
to slip into my sink, reflecting off water,
existentialism 3.0, T-Rex is over,
so we can't hear today any good joke.
Och, Schade.
Time to go to sleep.

Had to wake up at 3 A.M.
Telephone was ringing.
I asked who was it even though I knew who it was.
"Time for the Dan Brown cameo,
so you have your excuse for your poor writing,
it's not you, it's actually Dan Brown's,
it's just done after him."
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you, good night."
Radio nazi is off the record,
Madrid is full of ice, I'd rather go skating,
but it's 3:05 A.M. and the queue isn't worth waiting.
Time to go back to sleep.